Wednesday, June 10, 2009

will you sign my yearbook too?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thrifted sweater/jacket, Hot Topic jeans, AA t-shirt, vintage boots.
Playing around with photobooth, this sweater makes me want to dance. Sorry for the crappy picture quality. This sweater was such a great find at Jetrag, only a dollar! 
One more week until summer officially begins!! Even though the week is filled with finals, SCHOOL WILL BE OVER SOON. Unfortunately summer school begins the week after school ends.. oh well. I'm very excited. Today, everyone signed each others' yearbooks. I can still smell the scent of sharpies. So much stuff has happened throughout the year and I'm really glad its finally over. I can leave all the drama behind and start a new year of school. (:
Go dancing, it's nice out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment