Wednesday, May 20, 2009

not easily offended


Photobucket
Photobucket
American Apparel tie-dye burnout shirt, Urban Outfitters skirt, 99¢ store sunglasses.
I found these sunglasses at the 99¢ store! I was so excited. This week has been quite warm, and I've stopped wearing jeans..
I need more dresses and rompers and those Deena & Ozzy zipper sandals.. I'd also like to live in my romper, but control yourself Emily.
I'm excited for summer! Only about a month left of school and I can't wait! Unfortunately I have summerschool.. health and computers.
It'll be good to get that out of the way. After summerschool ends, I'm taking an artcenter fashion sketching class with
Amelia.
Still begging my mother to get me a sewing machine, she's going to get one soon hopefully. (:
I'm also in need of a haircut. After I cut it, its grown like crazy.

I wish I lived in the 80's.
Can we build a time machine, please?
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment